OPEN TOURNAMENT – $20
Advance registration required. Each Friday 6pm SHARP (Starting June 2)
ACES ONLY TOURNAMENT -$20 (each player 2 balls for 1 ace attempt) Advance Registration required. Each Friday after Open Tournament 7pm (approximately)
Each Friday (Starting June 2)
Payouts will be determined depending on number of participants. (Registration fee – green fee.)
RULES OF PLAY
- Shirts & Shoes required. Sponsor logos allowed. Eating, drinking & smoking on the course is prohibited (except for bottled water).
- Players have the option of either using equipment provided by Paradise Park, or using their own putter & ball, pending approval of the Tournament Directors. All shots are to be made with the putter head (no billiard-style shots allowed).
- Players must take their first shots from the designated tee area, Carpeted areas that resemble rough and sand traps are considered in bounds.
- If a ball comes to rest on the playing surface within 4 inches of edging or an obstacle, players are entitled to move their ball up to the length of a the putter head away. The ball may not be moved in a direction so that it improves the intended pathway to the hole (eg: around a rock). If the ball will not sit at its new spot, it may be moved further away from the hole.
- If a ball comes to rest off the playing surface, it is to be returned to where it went out of bounds and one (1) penalty stroke will be assessed. If the ball is touching even one thread of permanent carpet, then the ball is still considered in bounds. If the tee shot comes back to the tee area, it is considered out of bounds and it may be placed anywhere in the tee area for the next shot and a penalty stroke is assessed.
- Each player in a group must finish before the next person in their group tees off. The ball must stay in the hole to be considered holed out.
- The order of play on each hole will be determined by honors. Six (6) is the maximum score for any hole.
- The Tournament Director has the right to eject any player from the tournament for any attempt to gain unfair advantage, as well as any person who is disruptive to fellow players, spectators, and/or Tournament Staff and Guests. Should a player be ejected, said player will forfeit all entry fees.
- Though unlikely, additional rules, amendments or changes in format may be made at the discretion of the Tournament Directors in advance of, or on the day of, the tournament.
Leagues are an opportunity for fun minded people to meet new friends in a social community way
You can form a league by gathering friends at your own designated time each week to fellowship at Paradise park .Start your own FACEBOOK FRIENDS LEAGUE. We will suggest the following as a starting point:
MONDAY NOON NEVER PLAYED /AM REALLY BAD BUT WANT TO MEET NEW PEOPLE LEAGUE
MONDAY 1PM SENOIR LEAGUE
MONDAY 3PM CRAFTERS LEAGUE
TUESDAY 2PM SINGLE PARENTS LEAGUE
TUESDAY 7PM SINGLES LEAGUE
WEDSESDAY 3PM TEEN LEAGUE
WEDNESDAY 5PM YOUNG ADULT LEAGUE
THURSDAY 2PM CLASSIC / CLASSY CAR LEAGUE
THURSDAY 6PM CHURCH LEAGUE
FRIDAY NOON SOUNDS LIKE FUN LEAGUE
FRIDAY 8PM HOT DOG DATE NIGHT
FOR MORE INFORMATION, EMAIL email@example.com